EERI Subscribing Membership is an opportunity for companies to publicly demonstrate their support for earthquake engineering and for EERI’s mission.
Subscribing Membership provides opportunities for recognition, networking, and access to the earthquake engineering community through the most influential earthquake engineering organization in the United States. EERI Subscribing Members are among the most elite, highly valued, and well-respected firms and organizations in the field of earthquake risk reduction.
To enhance Subscribing Member visibility and maximize participation in programs of particular interest to them, EERI has developed five categories of Subscribing Membership.
- Diamond ($25,000)
- Platinum ($15,000)
- Gold ($10,000)
- Silver ($6,000)
- Bronze ($4,000)
Members at levels above Bronze have the option of directing their additional support to Institute programs of particular interest to them, including political advocacy.
Subscribing Member Benefits include:
- Complimentary registrations to EERI Technical Seminars. Diamond, Platinum, and Gold level Subscribing Members each receive five free registrations, Silver receives four, and Bronze level members receive three. Subscribing Members also have the opportunity to set out table material at seminar venues.
- Listing in each issue of EERI’s prestigious quarterly technical journal, Earthquake Spectra, and in the “Who’s Who” of earthquake engineering, the annual EERI Membership Roster.
- An exclusive opportunity to exhibit at the Annual Meeting free of charge and at EERI specialty and national conferences at discounted rates.
- Up to three complementary copies of Earthquake Spectra, the EERI Membership Roster, and other EERI publications sent to members.
- A Subscribing Member Profile highlighted on EERI’s website with link to the firm’s website, if desired. Upon joining, new Subscribing Members are featured in The Pulse of Earthquake Engineering, EERI’s biweekly email newsletter, sent to over 3,000 members of the earthquake engineering community.
- Presentation of an engraved perpetual plaque at the EERI Annual Meeting Subscribing Member Special Reception.
- The opportunity to run, free of charge, short announcements of job openings in The Pulse of Earthquake Engineering.
- Once-a-year use of EERI’s mailing list for a nominal fee to announce products and services to the entire membership or a portion thereof.
Show your support of earthquake risk reduction and become an EERI Subscribing Member.