EERI’s leadership program, targeted at young to mid-career professionals.
Training a new generation of leaders and advocates for earthquake safety.
Are you concerned about seismic safety in your community?
Do you see yourself as someone who can make a positive difference?
Would you like to enhance your leadership skills?
Then you should consider applying to participate in EERI’s innovative leadership program: The Housner Fellows Program!
The application process for the 2014 Class of Fellows is now open. Applications will be accepted up to March 1st. The 2014 class will have their leadership retreat in July the week before the annual meeting and 10NCEE in Alaska. They will then stay for the 10NCEE.
- One-Week Summer Institute
- Professional Development Training
- Participation in the EERI Annual Meeting
- Network Building
- Two Years of Mentoring
- Participation in a Group & Individual Project
- A Small Class of Fellows Selected Each Year
- Recognition as a Change-Maker in Your Field
Download program brochure here: 2014_Housner_brochure